|Home||Who we see||Our services||Access our service||Location||Our team|
|What to expect|| Your feedback
|| Early supported discharge
To access our service we will need a referral form to be completed and sent to our team.
The form needs to be completed by a health or social professional such as a GP, social worker or nurse.
All referrals will be screened and assessed on an individual basis to determine they are appropriate.
The service is designed for adults aged 18 years onwards who live in Warrington or have a Warrington GP (clients between ages 16 – 18 will be assessed on an individual basis).
- Trans Ischaemic Attack (TIA)
- Spinal Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Infections e.g. encephalitis
- Hypoxia, e.g. caused by carbon monoxide poisoning, cardiac arrest, drowning
- Toxic conditions affecting brain function
- Sub Arachnoid Haemorrhage
- Neurological conditions such as;
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease.
- Primary presentation of psychiatric disorders
- Therapy to primarily maintain functional level
- Neurological disorders where the primary difficulty relates to drugs and alcohol
- Primary presentation of Learning Disability
- Acquired brain injury obtained prior to 16th birthday
- Patients who do not meet the Warrington eligibility criteria.
Psychology services are only available to patients with a diagnosis of Stroke or Acquired Brain Injury.
Warrington Community Neurosciences Team
Orford Jubilee Hub
Telephone: 01925 251366
Fax: 01925 251569