|FAQs||Young people||Chlamydia screening||CSE|| Contraception
The Trafford Sexual Health Service has now moved to Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
For information on opening times please call the service on 0161 749 1160 or email email@example.com.
Integrated Sexual Health Service for Adults and Young People
Description of service
The Trafford Integrated Sexual Health Service provides a one stop shop for your sexual health needs including contraception, young people’s sexual health services and genito-urinary medicine (GUM).
We provide the following services free of charge:
- free contraception (including condoms, coils and implants) and emergency contraception
- natural family planning
- pregnancy testing
- unplanned pregnancy advice and referral and pre-termination clinics
- sexual health and relationship counselling
- sexually transmitted infections (STI) testing including chlamydia and gonorrhoea testing and treatment
- full genito-urinary medicine (GUM) sexual health screening and treatment
- HIV testing and advice
- advice on any other concerns you may have regarding sexual health
Women can make their own appointment for abortion counselling and referral.
Who can access the service?
All adults and young people are welcome.
We offer free confidential advice and counselling for all on any sexual health issues.
We have resources and staff who can provide extra support with any physical, sensory or mental impairment. You can self-refer or be referred to the service via your carer / support worker or friend or family.
Don’t forget emergency hormonal contraception can be given up to 72 hours after unprotected sex and is available free from all contraceptive and sexual health clinics and some pharmacies (even if you are under 16).
Copper coils can also be used for emergency contraception up to five days after unprotected sex.
Where are the services offered?
Trafford Integrated Sexual Health service is based at:
74 Princess Road
Telephone: 0161 749 1160
Textphone: 18001 0161 749 1160