Children’s Speech and Language Therapy Halton – Students

Info for students

If you are a student who will be having a placement with us here you can find information about our department and what to do before your placement starts. There is also some general information that you can refer to during your placement.

If you are interested in becoming a Speech & Language Therapist then you can contact The University of Manchester or The Manchester Metropolitan University who run awareness sessions approximately four times a year, or for more information visit The Royal College of Speech & Language Therapists (RCSLT) website

If you have any questions about being a student in our department then please contact Sue Paul (Student Coordinator) on  0151 495 5024.

About our service

Meet the team

Contacts & links



Info for students

Our local offer

< – – – Back to Children’s Speech & Language Therapy

You are here