Description of the Community Paediatrics service
The Community Child Health Service is a Consultant Led Paediatric Service.
The service deals with:
- Children with developmental delay
- Children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Child Protection and Looked after Children.
Who can access the service?
Children and young people in Halton from birth to 16 years of age.
How can people access the service?
Referral by letter from Primary Care, Secondary Care and other Health Professionals also Local Authorities and Special Educational Needs and Safeguarding.
Where is the service offered?
- Woodview Child Development Centre
- Health Care Resource Centre (HCRC)
- Health centres
- Special schools
Astmoor West Estate
Telephone: 01928 593 011
Woodview Child Development Centre
Telephone: 0151 495 5405