|360° home|| Work with
| Family &
| Training, support
The aims of 360° Family & Therapeutic Work include:
- support and encouragement of parents and children to talk about any alcohol and substance misuse and the associated problems
- building emotional resilience
- to highlight the harm caused by parental drug or alcohol use and the emotional impact this can have on the children and the family
- empower substance misusing parents to make changes
- to encourage alcohol and substance misusing parents to access appropriate treatment and support them to remain engaged
- advocate for the children within the families being affected
- build on families strengths
- to develop effective parenting skills whilst reducing potential risks to children.
- to offer a safe environment for individuals to begin their tailored therapeutic intervention.
You can contact us 01204 337330 or at ALWCH.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or support.