From 1 April 2019 this service will be provided by Bolton NHS Foundation Trust.
If you have any queries relating to the transfer of services please contact Bolton NHS Foundation Trust Patient Advice and Liaison Service 01204 390193 or email email@example.com.
|360° home|| Work with
| Family &
| Training, support
360° provide support and specialist interventions to young people, families and children affected by substance misuse
- specialist high level interventions for young people who are using substances including illegal drugs, alcohol and legal highs
- support for families who are worried or concerned about substance misuse of young people in their family
- 1-1 and group work with children and young people affected by parental substance misuse
- substance misuse training package
- delivery of drug & alcohol education to schools and young people’s projects
- duty service providing support and consultation for workers, families and young people.
How to refer
Health workers: referral using the Early Help Assessment & Action Plan form
Parents and carers: you can refer young people directly to us
Young people: you can self-refer when you not involved with other services
Our Bolton 360° website
Visit our Bolton 360° Substance Misuse Service website, a dedicated resource for information on:
- young people and substances
- volatile substances
- legal highs
- keeping safe & healthy
Our website is for young people, parents, carers & professionals
1st Floor, The Base
Telephone: 01204 337330
We have a worker on duty on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2pm to 4pm.