We value what you say
We routinely ask for feedback from you to see how we are doing.
This may be a request for verbal feedback, or we will ask you to complete an anonymous feedback form.
Families are also requested to complete Talk to Us Forms at various stages of involvement:
Patient Feedback – Children and Young People
Our staff try very hard to look after your health and make sure you are treated properly.
We would like to hear from you if you think we have done something well or if you have any suggestions on how we could do something differently.
Please visit our feedback pages for children and young people to let us know how we are doing.
What we did well….
- Making friends during the sessions.
- Spending time with other children with similar needs, social participation.
Things we could improve…..
- Did not enjoy all activities / exercises.
- Sessions could be longer and involve some time for social participation.
- Sessions could include age appropriate music to accompany sessions.
- More information to prepare for and participate in sessions.
- More people in the groups.
- Include some outdoor play.
- Not all groups offer sessions at Leigh.
What we do now!
- Offer groups at Leigh Health Centre and Platt Bridge
- Exercise Programme
- Peer support for children and parents/carers
- Offer after school groups
Feedback from our service users
The treatment shows and explains the different exercises that help and how they can be performed at home.
They take care of your child and listen. Always here to help. They explain the exercises and the benefits.
Very friendly, helpful, and listened to my concerns. Giving me support so i wasn’t as concerned about her. I feel more confident now. Exercises explained very well.
I have seen the progress my daughter has made over the last few weeks, from the help and support and information given. I have found the physio appointments very informative and helpful in supporting my childs needs.
Very professional service with excellent results. Efficient and friendly too. Good strong diagnosis with full explanations of each exercise required to alleviate symptoms.
Physio have been a fantastic support to my son. I felt that the team were very forthcoming with help and ideas for my son and also helped us get in contact with other helpful services.
We have had exceptional support from this service since my son was 18 months old. They have made a vast difference in making him the physically able child he is today.
Very thorough throughout. Careful questioning and full explanations and demonstrations.