Have you used one of our services?
You can tell us about it using this Talk to Us form.
Please print a copy of the form and return this free of charge to:
Freepost plus RSEE-JGKL-ZTKE
Bridgewater Community Healthcare
17 Beecham Court
Wigan WN3 6PR
If you require further information you can contact the Patient Services Team on 0800 587 0562.
0800 587 0562
Patient Services (formerly PALS) is a confidential information and advice service for patients, relatives and carers. We can help if you:
- Want to compliment someone about the care you have received
- Need some information about our services but do not know where to get it
- Have concerns but do not necessarily want to complain
- Want to complain but are not sure how to
- Want help to sort out a problem quickly
- Would like to tell us what you think about the services
- Want to provide feedback and make comments
- Need advice on the complaints process
Have you got a compliment, comment or complaint?
You can let us know by completing the following form:
We aim to respond within three working days.
Bridgewater Complaints Policy
Responding to Death policy
Our Patient Charter
Talk to Us patient feedback results
2016 – 2017
2015 – 2016
Bridgewater Patient Experience survey quarter one results – 2015-16
Bridgewater Patient Experience survey quarter two results – 2015-16
Bridgewater Patient Experience survey quarter three results – 2015-16
Bridgewater Patient Experience survey quarter four results – 2015-16